Monday, April 23, 2012

Movie Review


I think the movie BULLY was good. Here are some things that I thought about the movie:

I thought that the teachers and principals didn't do enough to help the children at the schools with their problems with bullies. I also think that the kids on the bus shouldn't just pretend that they don't know whats going on, they should say something. They are bystanders and it doesn't make them any better than the bully. I think the buses should have more control. The children should be monitored on the bus. These types of schools should speak to the students about bullying and tell them how it affects people and their feelings.

These are some of the things I think about the movie BULLY. Thank you for taking us to see it.

- Imani



No comments:

Post a Comment